Re: [CalontirDance] Mini Ball and Crown was YAY DANCE!!

  • Conna
    Message 1 of 32 , Apr 28 7:08 PM
      Woohoo!! I'll be there, at your beck and call (or, well, something like
      that).

      I know we can count on Emelye. And I'm hoping Ermenrich will bring
      Kasha and her rockin' drum. Any other musicians planning to be at Crown?

      Bring it on!
      Conna

      On Monday, April 28, 2008, at 09:36 AM, Tsire Tuzevo wrote:

      > I love that idea and I'll be camping. I'd be happy to facilitate or
      > help out with making that happen.
      >
      > Tsire
      >
      > To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com; calontirdance@yahoogroups.comFrom:
      > sauerm@...: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 09:11:06 -0500Subject: RE:
      > [CalontirDance] YAY DANCE!!
      >
      > >You and Murdoch ...Hey so we have another dancing huscarl? Cool.So
      > since crown is a camping event (i.e. we don't get thown off site at 9
      > pm or such)is there enought interest to have an impromptu little ball?
      > We dance on the grass at lilies?Conrad

    • Lady Sara Sophia von Kolmar
      Message 32 of 32 , May 22, 2008
        Well, I finally sat down and counted and guess what. The first run through on the mp3 is about 2 measures/bars/4 counts shorter than the rest. No wonder I can't get the steps to come out right the first time. :-)

        Thanks for all the help everyone. I think I've got it now. :-)

        Sara Sophia