952New to this list

  • Lady Sara Sophia von Kolmar
    Apr 19, 2008
      Greetings everyone. I had planned to be at the Dance Symposium in Bellewode today but ended up getting sick. I'm glad I found this list. I am planning to start teaching Dance in the Barony of Mag Mor on Thursday and was really looking forward to the symposium giving me some help in that. I do not have any music and it has been a while since I've danced myself. Any suggestions on how to get a dance group going would be greatly appreciated. I have looked at the links page, but not the archives yet.

      Thanks for any and all suggestions, words of advice, etc.
      Sara Sophia