934Re: [CalontirDance] Coronation Dancers

  • Conna
    Mar 21, 2008
      Just to clarify, court music will be handled by a small group of
      musicians, just to save on space (and sanity). This group is already
      organized and ready to go, and Emelye will be leading us.

      The ball in the evening will have an open pit, and all musicians are
      welcome. It should be a party!

      Hope to see everyone at the ball!
      Conna