      From: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Rowan
      Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 12:39 PM
      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] Lilies War!

      Cathus and I will be there and will teach - we just don't know what yet.
      Do we send the information only to you and you pass the whole lot onto RUSH
      or do you want us to send our information onto RUSH?

      HL Rowan Houndskeeper
      Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir
      rowan@french. <mailto:rowan%40french.toast.net> toast.net

      From: Debbie Sullentrup <kell100312@yahoo. <mailto:kell100312%40yahoo.com>
      com>
      To: CalontirDance@ <mailto:CalontirDance%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 17:13:28 -0800 (PST)

      So far, you are the first one i have set and signed up. I have one other
      teacher thinking about teaching English Country Dances, but I have to
      request they use of him in advance. So again everyone, please please please
      let me know what you want to teach and on what day. I have slots for 3
      classes a day Monday through Saturday. Thanks so much. Helena

      Tsire Tuzevo <tsire@hotmail. <mailto:tsire%40hotmail.com> com> wrote:
      Oooh Thanks Helena!

      I'll do a Cascarde class and a Balli class for sure. They'll have to be
      Thurs AM or later since I'm not getting to the war till Wednesday afternoon.

      Helena - how many class slots do you have to open right now?

      To: CalontirDance@ <mailto:CalontirDance%40yahoogroups.comFrom>
      yahoogroups.comFrom: kell100312@yahoo. <mailto:kell100312%40yahoo.comDate>
      comDate: Mon, 4 Feb
      2008 19:23:45 -0800Subject: [CalontirDance] Lilies War!

      Greetings Dancers of Calontir!Tsire asked me I wouldn't mind compiling a
      list of dance classes for this years Lilies. Therefore, I need volunteers
      that are A) going to be at war this years, B) willing to teach and C) have
      ideas for classes they want to see (as I am far from an expert in the field
      of dance). Please let me know what you are excited in teaching and wanting
      to participate in. I can't wait to take the classes! Thanks. Helena
      Gewolf.---------------------------------Be a better friend, newshound, and
      know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.[Non-text portions of this
      message have been removed]