      From: "Lady Neathery of Safita" <nfuller@...>
      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 18:12:00 -0000
      Subject: [CalontirDance] Dance Symposium!!!

      Don't forget that the next session of the Royal University will be the
      Bellewode Dance Heraldic RUSH April 19-20, 2007. It will be a great
      event so if any of you want to teach classes please submit them to the
      University!!!
      http://calontir-rush.org/test/courseinfo.htm

      I am looking forward to seeing you all there.

      YIS,
      HL Neathery of Safita
      Chancellor of the Royal University of Scir-Hafoc