912RE: [CalontirDance] Lilies War!

    Feb 5, 2008
      Oooh Thanks Helena!

      I'll do a Cascarde class and a Balli class for sure. They'll have to be Thurs AM or later since I'm not getting to the war till Wednesday afternoon.

      Helena - how many class slots do you have to open right now?

      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.comFrom: kell100312@...: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 19:23:45 -0800Subject: [CalontirDance] Lilies War!

      Greetings Dancers of Calontir!Tsire asked me I wouldn't mind compiling a list of dance classes for this years Lilies. Therefore, I need volunteers that are A) going to be at war this years, B) willing to teach and C) have ideas for classes they want to see (as I am far from an expert in the field of dance). Please let me know what you are excited in teaching and wanting to participate in. I can't wait to take the classes! Thanks. Helena Gewolf.---------------------------------Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]