911Lilies War!

  • Debbie Sullentrup
    Feb 4, 2008
      Greetings Dancers of Calontir!
      Tsire asked me I wouldn't mind compiling a list of dance classes for this years Lilies. Therefore, I need volunteers that are A) going to be at war this years, B) willing to teach and C) have ideas for classes they want to see (as I am far from an expert in the field of dance). Please let me know what you are excited in teaching and wanting to participate in. I can't wait to take the classes! Thanks. Helena Gewolf.