901Re: [CalontirDance] Recommended Dance Music CDs?

  • 'Merry' Tirloghe Mirywoder Lutre
    Oct 11, 2007
      I agree with all you've said and as I said... I already bought that
      track off of Itunes..... but here's the thing.. I really like it and if
      there were enough others out there who liked it as well and we had a
      decent arrangement, I'd very much like to record it _not_ using a
      computer as Mannheim Steamroller did. But it was also just an
      example. I know there are other tunes out there that are period that we
      perhaps lack instrumental recordings and have only a midi type recording
      for use at dance practices... Tsire played one for us in Jefferson
      City. It made my ears bleed but it was a fun dance. I hate comp music.