  • Paul A. Byers
    Sep 17, 2007
      Just to let music folks and others know. There will be an all day music
      pit at BOH. As always dancers welcome. All music folks are invited to
      stay with me, but I am post revel site and will be hitting full Pavel mode
      about 8ish. :) Steak Thang after event at revel site. Will also be the
      free custom omelets and waffles Sunday morning at revel site. Oh, it's
      also the weekend of Bike, Blues and BBQ in Grimfells. Were 350K+ bikers
      last year.

      Come on the BOH, you know you wanna.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic