882I hope you will forgive my absence

  • Doug & Donna Winters
    Jun 18, 2007
      I heard through the grape vine that there was quite a turnout for my classes
      (Drunken Rounds and Easy Sight Reading for beginners) at Lilies and,
      unfortunately, I was not there to lead. I was unable to attend Lilies due to
      a death in the family and I hope that you will forgive the inconvenience
      that was caused. I would like to thank Una Billy for stepping in and holding
      a class in my place. I will, however, teach these classes at another time.
      Once again, I am sorry that I missed you if you attended and I do hope that
      your Lilies was most enjoyable anyway.

      ~THL Ailsa Goldenbraid~