875Bellewode Symposium wrap-up

  • Aldheim of Seven Oaks
    Apr 9, 2007
      Hey all,

      Thank you to everyone who came up to Bellewode for the Symposium this past weekend! For the most part, everything ran very smoothly (which is almost certainly a reflection on the populace's coordination and forethought, and not the autocrat's... :-)), and pretty much all I've heard is that people had a great time!

      Of course, extra thanks go to everyone who volunteered to teach a class for us, even those who had issues come up that made their attendence impossible- the Symposium depends on teachers to exist, so Bellewode thanks you all heartily for volunteering. Incidentally, while I only really got to sit in on one or two classes, there were a LOT of them that I wish I could have taken; bravo!

      Also, Tsire put on a great ball for us, and wrangled up a bunch of gregariously rowdy musicians for it, and I can't thank her enough for that.

      In short: thanks to everyone who came to Bellewode's Symposium, and everyone here hopes to see you all again very soon!

      In service,

      -Lord Aldheim of Seven Oaks, no longer the autocrat!

      Looking for earth-friendly autos?