863Re: [CalontirDance] Invitation to Dance

  • mightypav@yahoo.com
    Mar 20, 2007
      >April 14th
      >A Carnival in Venice
      >A Venetian carnival event from our friends in Southern Calontir
      >promise much fun and excitement. It's a challenge course type event!
      >Come on, put together a team and show us what you've got. Okay so
      >it's not a dance event but having a dancer on your team will be
      >essential to winning.

      Not a dance event, mostly. One of the stations is a station where
      your team must dance a certain dance. Live music will be preformed by
      the Grimfells Music Esemble. (with help of our friends I hope!)

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic