841Re: [Probable SPAM] [CalontirDance] Ok. I hope I'm not stepping on any toes here...

    Mar 5, 2007
      On 3/5/07 1:29 AM, "Christian M. Cepel" <christian@...> wrote:
      > ...but, and I freely admit it could be from my own ignorance, I've never
      > gotten the humorous lyric for Hole in the Wall to completely fit the music.
      >
      > Is it just me and everyone else can, or is it everyone?
      >
      > If it's everyone, could we as a group perhaps undertake to make slight
      > modifications where necessary or is this a holy chicken that cannot be
      > plucked, a sacred water buffalo that has the right of way, a [insert
      > your own goofy metaphor here]?
      >
      > I've actually bitten the smallest tippy-tip-tip part off of my tongue
      > when trying to get the bare bodkin part out before.

      Oh, we make it work, alright! Anything to get it over with as quickly as
      possible. Maybe a few vomitus chunks spill out along with the lyrics, but we
      try to keep that to a minimum, for the sake of the instruments.