834RE: [CalontirDance] Starting tempo for Korobushka?

  • Rowan
    Feb 28, 2007
      there's a lovely set of confused reconstructions of italian and French
      dances in there as well as a treatise on how awful it is to dance Italian
      dance and be German. It's my favorite kind of evidence that something was
      done. It has to be done to be complained about.

      I always was partial to the church proscriptions and bans as the evidence
      for something being done. If the church says its a Sin then you know it
      must have been popular! ;)

      HL Rowan Houndskeeper
      (Is that better Conna? :)
      Barony of Three Rivers, Calontir

      "Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too
      dark to read." - Groucho Marx