779Re: [CalontirDance] Re: Belle Qui

    Feb 9, 2007
      Rock on, Music Goddess! And I had no idea bout the LOC link. Thanks! That's
      very handy.

      So in Katriana's link to the Arbeau page in the LOC, the Superius line
      starts on a G, just like on all the published pieces. (You determine the "C"
      note by the line that goes through the boxy-looking clef mark at the far
      left. And the C with the vertical line is just the time signature thingy.)

      Thanks, Katriana!

      Conna