723Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Dance Music

    Apr 20 9:56 AM
      Master Avatar will be leading the pit for the Ball. We¹ll be using his dance
      music book, so bring your copy!

      There are a couple of pieces that aren¹t in his book. I¹ll get copies of
      those from other sources.

      Here¹s the ball list, from an earlier post from Tsire:

      > Here it is folks - your 2006 Lilies Ball Set List
      > - Tsire
      >
      > SET 1
      > Gathering Peascods
      > Inns of Court Suite: Essex, Lorayne, Black
      > Gracca Amorosa
      > Anello
      > Night Peece
      > Petit Riens
      >
      > SET 2
      > Contrapasso in Due
      > Picking of Sticks
      > Vilanella
      > Bransle Suite: Cassandra, Pinagay, Charlotte, Guerre, Aridan
      > RostiBoli Gioioso
      > Dargason
      >
      > SET 3
      > Official Bransle