710Lilies Ball

    Mar 22, 2006
      Hey folks - it's that time of year again. I'm about to put together tha
      Lilies Ball dance list. Any suggestions? Favorites? Oh good god not ever
      agains? Let me know - I want it to reflect community tastes and not just my
      own idea of a good time.

      Also I plan to have open or scheduled evenign dancing as many nights as
      possible - if you or a group of you and your friends want to host a night
      please let me know very very soon.

      PS = any volunteers or suggestions on who to convince to do food this year?
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic