685Heraldic, Scribal and Dance Symposium

  • bellewode_dance
    Nov 28, 2005
      Dear Dancers, Dance teachers, and Musicians of Calontir,
      Bellewode is once again holding a heraldic, scribal and dance
      symposium at our humble college on April 1, 2006. We would like to
      request anyone that would like to teach please contact us at this email
      address. Thank you all for your wonderful support in the year
      previous. All of the members of Bellewode had a wonderful time, we
      hope you did as well, and want to repeat it. Sincerely, Esa Southwick
      and Helena Gewolf.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic