66Re: Ball-competitions

    Jan 11, 2000
      Could be interesting...

      I'm not sure if anyone would bother, though. For Crystal Ball this year, the
      A&S competition was to create a dance to match a song that I picked for the
      occasion. We made tapes ahead of time so people had plenty of time to come up
      with a dance. No one did. I was disappointed.

      What are some other ideas that would draw people in sort of last minute.
      Wasn't there a competition a year or so ago about spiffiest garb present at
      the ball? Maybe another one could be the dancing couple that most entertains
      the musicians (or am I biased?).

      Conrad, wasn't there some sort of competition at Gulf Wars last year? I can't
      remember what it was now.