628RE: [CalontirDance] Lilies XX

    Jul 6, 2005
      All good - one note, the war picked up the tab for propane this year :)
      And if fact dancing was one of the primary drivers of the war getting the
      incinitrons.

      Conrad

      Things are nice and nebulous right now but I'd like to sell raffle tickets
      before Lilies and at Lilies for a prize to be given at the Grand ball - this
      will help us refund the propane used in the incinitrons as well as publicize
      the ball. I'd like to have a sponsored dance activity most nights of the
      war. This happens in a small way now with Shattered Crystal social night
      etc. This past year we had Shattered Crystal Night, Conna's Vigil Night, the
      Grand Ball and a Trimarian Caroso night. I'll need a liason/scheduler for
      those nights - a sponsoring group will be in charge of it's own setup, tear
      down, music coordinating (though they can contact and use our glorious
      misicians if they're willing) food etc. I am also kicking around the idea of
      having the dancers host a pas d'armes or a tourney - no real details on that
      yet just an idea. We'll again have a wide variety of classes with Seonaid as
      Class Coordinator and we have many opportunities to make dancing visible and
      the party it deserves to be throughout the war. So far this is where I'm at
      - mostly rambling and kicking around ideas. This is the time to be flexible
      and play with thoughts we'll start shoring things up after the new year of
      course. It's always exciting for me to make dancing happen and it's even
      more exciting as a team effort.