624RE: [CalontirDance] Lilies XX

    Jul 6, 2005
      well I and probably many others are interested in what all do you have planned :)

      -----Original Message-----
      From: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Tsire Tuzevo
      Sent: Wednesday, July 06, 2005 11:43 AM
      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CalontirDance] Lilies XX

      Hey there everyone -

      I realize that it's waaaay too early to be thinking about this but hey I'm
      nutty like that. I'm going to be trying some different things with European
      Dance at Lilies in 2006 and will need a great team to pull it off. If you'd
      like to get involved or would like badgered into getting involved in making
      dance rock in Calontir - this is a great opportunity. Please contact me off
      list or at any of the 3 million events between now and the next Lilies war.
      I'd be happy to give you more information and put your energy to use. I
      especially will need an Activity Liason, a Food Coordinator, a
      Setup/Teardown Chief, A Raffle Rat and a Publicity Monkey. Interested? Lets
      go!