620RE: [CalontirDance] RE: [Northshield] Seeking Dance Instructorsand Musicians

    Jul 5, 2005
      Conna's house is on the way!

      Maybe we should try to assemble a gaggle type trip - those with longer
      distances could come to 3 rivers Friday night and we could leave at the
      crack o dawn Saturday morning -carpooling would make it an easier drive for
      everyone - just an idea - nothing like a solid plan here. :)

      Tsire