618Re: [CalontirDance] RE: [Northshield] Seeking Dance Instructors and Musicians

    Jul 5, 2005
      I have to admit I was plenty shocked when I mapquested this site and it
      turned up at a trip of only 5 1/2 hours. Made me think it would be a hoot to
      go and check it out. Count me in as someone very interested in the
      possibility of going...

      Conna