      From: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tsire Tuzevo
      Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2005 1:33 PM
      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CalontirDance] RE: [Northshield] Seeking Dance Instructors and

      Hey Folks - this is about 5 1/2 hours from St Louis (That's closer than
      Lonley Tower, La Grande Tent and many other near in Kingdom places) It
      might be fun to show them the amazing depth of knowelge, talent and damn
      good time having skills that Calontir can offer a dance event. Who knows
      - -maybe we can even persuade them to take Hole in the Wall off of thier
      ball and add something oh I don't know - -period. :) Serously though,
      they've got a great theme and look really into doing this event well -
      lets try to make a showing.

      Psssst - Buffens team - It's and ARBEAU day - ahem Buffens is from
      Arbeau and isn't mentioned anywhere on thier site- -bwa ha ha wanna go
      show 'em how cool it is?

      Tsire *giggling merrily to herself at potential mischief*