597Lilies Instructor Reminders

    May 31, 2005
      Hey there folks - Lilies is just 2 short weeks away! Do you remember what
      you're teaching?

      I do not have an e-mail address for Marrion Forrester or Isabeau de Bayeaux
      - could someone please forward this to them as well as I'm not certain
      either are on the dance list - -thanks.

      Please contact me ASAP if you have questions or concerns regarding teaching
      this year..Thanks again
      Tsire

      Monday
      10- Marrion: Welcome to SCA Dance
      11-Conrad :16thC. Italian - Follow the Leader
      1- Seonaid .:16thC. Italian - Caroso
      2 - Rowan/Cathus: ECD-Intro
      3 - Rowan/Cathus: ECD - Further Adventures in ECD

      Tuesday
      10-12 HL Tsire Tuzevo: Buffens
      1 - Seonaid :16thC. Italian -Cascarde
      2 - Tsire: ECD- Progression
      3 -Tsire: ECD -Newcastle

      Wednesday
      10- Conrad: Bransles
      11- Marrion: Almans
      1 -Seonaid: Bassedanse
      2- Tsire: 15th C Ital -Intro
      3- Tsire: 15thC Italian Cont'd Adventures in 15c. Italian

      Thursday
      10-12 Ball Review: Isabeau
      1 - Ball Review: Seonaid
      2-4 Ball Review - Tsire

      Friday
      10 - Tsire: Discussion - How to Plan and Run a Ball
      11 - Isabeau: ECD -In a Circle
      1 - Seonaid: Pavannes & Galliards
      2 - Azenari: Bransles Etc.
      3 - Azenari: 15th C Ital -Intro

      Saturday
      10 - Conrad: Discussion- How to Teach Dance
      11 - Isabeau: Not Period But Quite Fun
      1 Seonaid: 16thC. Italian - Caroso
      2 - Tsire: Intermediate 15thc. Italian
      3 - Tsire ECD -Dances for 6