      From: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tsire Tuzevo
      Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2005 7:18 PM
      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CalontirDance] Music Assistance Needed

      I am currently compliling a CD set of the music for all the dances to be
      taught at this year's Lilies war. I have mislaid a cd or two and would
      like help getting copies taht I can burn of the following tracks:

      Furioso
      Gracca Amoroso (i know I have this one somewhere justc an't find it
      right
      now)
      La Chiritana
      Calontir Bransle
      Eccosse Bransle
      Buffens (I have a MIDI but dont know how to get it on to the CD)

      Alternately if someonw could educate me as to how to convert MIDI files
      or
      other types of files inotostufft hat I can burn to CD I sure would
      appreciate it. Thanks