591Music Assistance Needed

    May 1, 2005
      I am currently compliling a CD set of the music for all the dances to be
      taught at this year's Lilies war. I have mislaid a cd or two and would like
      help getting copies taht I can burn of the following tracks:

      Gracca Amoroso (i know I have this one somewhere justc an't find it right
      La Chiritana
      Calontir Bransle
      Eccosse Bransle
      Buffens (I have a MIDI but dont know how to get it on to the CD)

      Alternately if someonw could educate me as to how to convert MIDI files or
      other types of files inotostufft hat I can burn to CD I sure would
      appreciate it. Thanks

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic