584Re: [CalontirDance] Liles Call for Teachers Update

    Apr 4, 2005
      Rowan - I've got you down for those two -Thanks!

      Everyone -

      We all had a great time at the Bellwode dance symposium and now it's time to
      take a deep breath and turn our energy toward Lilies - I still need teachers
      for both pre-set and open class slots at the war. Please forward to relevant
      lists as you see fit and please respond quickly. Thanks - Tsire

      I still need instructors for:
      Almans & Gresley- Easy (queens alman, Black Alman, Essex, Lorayne, Ly bens
      dystonis)
      THURS 10 am -12 pm Ball Review: Requests from the Ball List
      Open Time Slots (7)

      Heres a list of the open timeslots:
      Pre Thursday Timeslots Open: MON 10 TUE 10 & 11 WED 11
      Thursday Open Slots: 10-12 Ball Review Leader
      Post Thursday Timeslots Open: FRI 10, 11 SAT 10, 11
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic