      From: "Sauer, Michael F." <sauerm@...>
      Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 14:46:59 -0600
      To: <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: RE: [CalontirDance] Class Schedule is Up

      Actually I think thats a great idea

      From: Tsire Tuzevo [mailto:tsire@...]
      Sent: Fri 3/25/2005 12:38 PM
      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com

      Yay class schedule - it looks great!-

      Roberto - are you happy having 2 open spots (9am room 1 & 4pm room 2) or do
      you want us to come up with 2 more classes for you?

      Everyone - since I'm leading a Ball Planning discussion over lunch we could
      possibly set the ball list during that time - it would not be our normal
      plan light years ahead game but might be interesting as an exercise. Just an
      idea and probably not the best one - I'd love to hear comments.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

      Yahoo! Groups Links
      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .