565RE: [CalontirDance] Distribute to other lists as needed

  • Chris Lewis
    Mar 21, 2005
      The webmaster has not yet put up changes I sent last week as it was spring
      break.

      I have hoped all along people would email bellewode_dance@... with
      their class information. I don't have the final schedule set as life has
      pulled a lulu. I am working on it this week it will be done asap. But
      since I have to go back through the list archives to get all the class bits,
      that just adds time.

      I will announce when the schedule is up, but please be patient as I am
      putting together both the scribal, heraldic, and dance bits at the same time
      into it.

      -Roberto