558RE: [CalontirDance] Dances that I think are fun

    Mar 10 12:19 PM
      Which version of Whirlygig???
      Long, short or extra short?
      my feeling is that the short one is correct but maybe we could take
      a look at playford to decide?

      Don't hold your breath for the Angus Reel - at least unless
      y'all come the the monthy Ceili in Columbia - one tomorrow night even :)

      Wahoo a create a class session - this is fun!

      1) Heralds in Love is being taught in the Not Period but Dang Fun class
      2) I'll incorporate Hearts Ease and Rufty Tufty
      3) I dont teach Posties since it's grossly out of period - I'll ask Isabeau
      could throw it into the NPBDF class for you though.

      Hmm - bouncy eh? Ever liked Gracca Amorosa? How about Whirlygig? Gratiosa?
      Picking of Sticks? My Lady Cullen?

      Also on the not period but fun track - I bet you'd totally dig Argus Reel as
      well as Dashing White Seargeant. The NPbDF class used to be mine but I've
      passed it off to Isabeau (less my area of interest now and much more up her
      alley) :)