555RE: [CalontirDance] Dances that I think are fun

    Mar 10, 2005
      Wahoo a create a class session - this is fun!

      1) Heralds in Love is being taught in the Not Period but Dang Fun class
      2) I'll incorporate Hearts Ease and Rufty Tufty
      3) I dont teach Posties since it's grossly out of period - I'll ask Isabeau
      could throw it into the NPBDF class for you though.

      Hmm - bouncy eh? Ever liked Gracca Amorosa? How about Whirlygig? Gratiosa?
      Picking of Sticks? My Lady Cullen?

      Also on the not period but fun track - I bet you'd totally dig Argus Reel as
      well as Dashing White Seargeant. The NPbDF class used to be mine but I've
      passed it off to Isabeau (less my area of interest now and much more up her
      alley) :)
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic