549Re: Symposium Classes - Preliminary Schedule

  • rowan@french.toast.net
    Mar 8 8:53 AM
      Ok, so far on the requested ball list we have:
      Belle Qui
      montard branles
      pinagay
      contrapasso in duo
      rosti boli
      argeers
      petite riens
      amoroso

      Um...perhaps some other/more ECs would be good ;)
      And at least one from the not period but damn fun
      Rowan
      -"how to make a ball list" - 1) ask musicians and dancers what they
      really have to have in a ball, 2) pare the list down to 6 sets of
      10... ;)

      > Yay! Petite Riens and Amoroso! We love to play those two. Can we
      add those
      > two, please? And actually, we don't mind Newcastle, either. :)
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic