      From: rowan@... [mailto:rowan@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 10:21 AM
      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CalontirDance] Re: Symposium Classes - Preliminary Schedule

      > The other thin is that we need a bal list. I think its should be
      drawn
      > from the dances taught here - could we get a few actual dances
      > recommended from each class by its instructor?

      Ball list: Dances from our classes are: Rosti Boli, Petiet Riens,
      Ameroso, Argeers, Newcastle Chose any or all but please include rosti
      boli and argeers - musicians like to play them and they are two of my
      favorite to dance.

      Hey Tsire - what about a Contruposso class - in duo and the others?
      (Cause Controposso in duo is becoming one of my favorite to dances
      too)

      Rowan
      who cant spell and is at work and shouldn't be playing on the lists
      anyway.