      From: Carol O'Connell [mailto:carol.oconnell@...]
      Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 9:37 AM
      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CalontirDance] Coronation Ball

      Blah-de-blah-de-blah. Seonaid/Cervera. Whatever. ;)

      Is Joyos the correct name? Or should we call it Cervera's basse dance?
      (I'm sort of still rooting for "Seonaid's basse dance," but I may lose
      this
      one...)

      Conna

      From: "Stewart, Sara" <stewarts@...>
      Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 09:27:57 -0600
      To: <CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com>

      It is not Seonaid's Basse Dance. It is Cervera's basse dance, which
      Seonaid reconstructed :) Seonaid This ball sounds great.