      From: Carol O'Connell [mailto:carol.oconnell@...]
      Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2005 9:29 AM
      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CalontirDance] Coronation Ball

      Master Conrad has put together a fun dance list for this Saturday's Ball
      (see below). I've put together music packets. I'll bring a few hard
      copies to the ball. If any musicians who are planning to come play at
      the ball would like to receive a PDF of the music, please email me off
      line.

      Cheers!
      Conna

      Set 1
      Joyos (Seonaid's Basse Dance)
      Calontir Bransle
      Queen's Alman
      Selenger's Round
      Rostiboli
      My Lady Cullen

      Set 2
      Ly Bens Distonys
      Bransle Suite--Pease, Turkish (Schiarazula Marazula), Official
      Contropasso in Due Chestnut Bizzaria d'Amore Goddesses

      Requests to follow (bring this past year's Crystal Ball packet for this
      music)

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/rkgkPB/UOnJAA/Zx0JAA/LmiolB/TM