      From: Chris Lewis
      To: calontirdance@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 12:56 PM
      Subject: [CalontirDance] Meeting at Coronation
      The following people I would definitely like to meet with are:

      Tsire, Conna, Seonid, and Marion Forrester. I don't know if Marion is on
      this list yet, and if not I will suggest it to her soon. The other three if
      we can come up with a time, and perhaps even announce it so others who want
      to be part of the meeting can show up, it'd be a wonderful thing.
      -Roberto