      From: Carol O'Connell [mailto:carol.oconnell@...]
      Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 8:07 AM
      To: CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CalontirDance] Wha's up?

      Yeah--I could learn Ly Bens. It would be a nice change of pace from (my
      all-time, but dangerous on wet ground, favorite--Petit Riens).

      Conna

      From: "Valdemar & Constantia" <ironfist@...>
      Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 20:10:03 -0500
      To: "Calontirdance" <calontirdance@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [CalontirDance] Wha's up?

      So I basically just wrote to chat.
      I got some music ideas to throw around.
      Conna and Katriana have been playing ball music for years and know much
      of
      it by heart, without reading it.
      Even I, who avoid most ball settings, know most of it by heart now.
      So does Lucia.
      That's four musicians right there. I would be willing to bet Neathery
      knows
      a bunch by heart.
      That's five.
      I am sure there are more.

      So, you dance people, what are your top twenty dance picks for roving
      dance
      parties.
      This is about Lilies mostly, but, Gosh Darn - we could do it at ANY war!
      Freaky.

      You know, I'm thinking dances that are easiest to do/teach in a
      low-lighting, unpaved and possibly low sobrietied environment.

      Memorization of the most desirable songs would
      make roving dance parties a bit more spontaneous for us musicians, by
      far.
      What ya say musicians? Dancers?
      I'm counting on dancers for song suggestions, and musicians for general
      input on do-ability and interest.

      Anybody got anything out there for me?
      Love, Constantia

      ---

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

      Yahoo! Groups Links
      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      click here
      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129rr81rd/M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/
      D=groups/S=1705126283:HM/EXP=1093957691/A=2319498/R=0/SIG=11thfntfp/*htt
      p://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185352&partid=5285298>

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=group
      s/S=:HM/A=2319498/rand=215404623>