425Re: [CalontirDance] Post Lilies Thanks

    Jun 26, 2004
      WAHOO! I'm all for Full Countact English Country night - and flashy itallian
      drunk flirters! Pick up dancing has been misssing from Lilies for many years
      and I've loved it every single time it's happened. With a tiny effort a bit
      of booze and our psychotic dedication to this art I think we can surely pull
      it off!

      And Pav - I'll teach you any new dance you want to learn and I'd love to
      collaborate with you an a class called " I"m a figher with broken knees -
      -can I still dance?" or "Dance for the broken but enthusiastic" - -lol

      Thanks again
      So glad everyone had fun

      a trip to NY