419Re: [CalontirDance] Post Lilies Thanks

    Jun 24, 2004
      Let my voice ring as one with yours!

      What a great time I had playing, watching the dancing, and rejoicing that no
      one broke anything on the muddy field.

      And a big thank you to Seonaid, who has the patience of a saint, for
      teaching me and Constantia the fun Italian dances.

      Thanks to everyone!
      Conna