418Post Lilies Thanks

    Jun 24, 2004
      A great big thank you to everyone who made the ball the spectacular thing it
      is each year.
      Fun, muddy, laughing, smiling dancers and musicians will be tucked into my
      book of fond memories. We had 1 muddy field, 4 incinitrons, what seemed to
      be about 20 LIVE MUSICIANS! and at least 50 dancers this year at the ball.
      We also had 17 hours of dance classes, 6 instructors, and three, count 'em
      three, evenings of dance at the war! WAHOO!
      Thanks especially to all of you who offered support,time, energy and
      physical resources to this year's dance activites. Again and again I am
      astounded by the resources freely offered up within our 'little' club.

      Thank you al lmore than I can say.
      Tsire "thank god that's over- let's do it again" Tuzevo

      a trip to NY