402Re: Lilies Stuff

  • Katriana
    May 20, 2004
      --- In CalontirDance@yahoogroups.com, "Tsire Tuzevo" <tsire@h...>
      wrote:
      > Katriana,
      >
      > Thanks for helping. please coordinate with Conna on music since she
      has been
      > kind enought o complie a full set of music.

      The versions should be the same as the ones Conna had, plus the tunes
      she didn't. Il Piantone is the only one without a definite tune,
      Conna is hoping to have time before Lilies to pick music that she
      likes :-) I added Calontir Branle and Clog Branle because Luciana
      said she had talked with Marcella about the children doing them one
      day.

      http://members.cox.net/calonkat/Lilies2004/

      If someone could make sure all the links work please, I would
      appreciate it.