397Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Ball Sheet Music

  • Evelyn Alden
    May 5, 2004
      OK, I'm still trying to track down some of Marcella's
      versions, but I must go to sleep now :-) Work at 6:00

      This is a list of the ball dances, followed by 3 lines
      of composers. The first is Marcella's, the second is
      Tsire's and the third is what I had. Cecily Atwood is
      from Crystal Mynes? and the arrangements are the ones
      she did for her recorder group. All the lines in her
      arrangements are reset for C instruments. Which
      doesn't make for happy Alto and Bass players.

      more tomorrow

      katriana

      Set I
      Carolingian Pavane (and Galliard)
      Cecily Atwood
      Elspeth
      dunno yet
      Gathering Peascods
      Geoffrey
      Geoffrey
      Anello

      Cellio
      Cellio
      My Lady Cullen

      Hendricks
      Hendricks
      Official Bransle
      Rubin
      Almond
      Almond
      Black Alman
      Stockton
      Stockton
      Stockton

      Set II
      Heralds in Love
      Butler
      Butler
      Contrapasso in Due
      ???? No attribution
      Dragonscale
      Dragonscale
      Petit Riens
      Cellio
      Cellio
      Cellio
      Ly Bens Dystonis

      Dragonscale
      Dragonscale
      Hearts Ease
      Elspeth
      Elspeth
      Il Piantions(The Pinwheel Game)
      no music selected yet (it's kind of like musical
      chairs, all they need is a beat)
      Set III
      Maanschaft Pavane
      Cecily Atwood
      standard
      standard
      Lorraine Alman
      Cecily Atwood
      Smith
      dunno yet
      Korrobushka
      ???? No atribution
      mine(melody,desc,harmony,words)
      mine(melody,desc,harmony,words)
      Black Nag
      Stockton

      Stockton
      Gelosia
      Cellio
      Cellio
      Cellio
      Jenny Pluck Pears
      Stockton
      Stockton
      Stockton
      Set IV
      Picking of Sticks
      ???? No attribution
      Hendricks
      Hendricks
      Amoroso
      Cellio
      Cellio
      Bransle Charlotte

      Almond
      dunno yet
      Rosti Bolli
      Cellio
      Cellio
      Cellio
      Casuel Nouvelle

      Cellio
      Cellio
      Bizzaria d´┐ŻAmore

      Geoffrey
      Geoffrey
      Pick-up/Request dancing to follow the Ball

      Quen Quer Que - Tsire's version
      Rufty Tufty
      Scotland the Brave
      Trenchmore