309Re: [CalontirDance] Lillies Ball Set List

  • Evelyn Alden
    Mar 28, 2003
      > Set 1
      > 1.1 Gathering Peascods
      > 1.2 Anello
      > 1.3 Rufty Tufty
      > 1.4 Hearts Ease
      > 1.5 Contrapasso
      I have music for Contrapasso Nuovo from Il Ballarino
      and Contrapasso in Duo from Noblita. Which one is
      this, or if a different version, what is the origin,
      or who choreographed it?

      > 1.6 Official Bransle
      Repeating chorus?

      > Set 2
      > 2.1 Jenny Pluck Pears
      > 2.2 Basso Lauro
      I have two tunes for Casuelle Nouvelle, one of which
      says it can be used for Lauro. Do you have a tune you
      like particularly?

      > 2.3 Bizzaria D'Amore
      > 2.4 Quen Quer Que
      > 2.5 Black Alman
      > 2.6 Korrobushka
      >
      > Set 3
      > 3.1 Petit Riense
      > 3.2 Maanshaft Pavanne
      > 3.3 Picking of Sticks
      Again, any tunes you prefer? The Sharp arrangement
      uses Lavena & Kitty McGee, most SCA arrangements use
      Lavena & Picking Up Sticks. I've a fondness for
      Lavena & Half Hannigan :-)

      > 3.4 Rosti Boli Goioso
      > 3.5 Gelosia
      > 3.6 Heralds in Love
      >
      > Set 4
      > 4.1 Grimstock
      > 4.2 Amoroso
      > 4.3 Caselle Nouvelle
      I have two tunes for Casuelle Nouvelle. Do you have a
      tune you like particularly?

      > 4.4 Belfiore
      > 4.5 Ly Bens Dystony
      > 4.6 Female Sailor
      >
      > Open Dancing
      >

      > Soon to come - - teaching holes to fill.
      >
      > Have a fantastic day.

      > STOP MORE SPAM with the new MSN 8 and get 2 months
      > FREE*

      http://platinum.yahoo.com
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic