299Re: Re: [CalontirDance] Re: Lillies Ball

  • Maerwynn of Holme
    Feb 3, 2003
      Conna wrote:

      I'd appreciate the list's input on this topic. It was nice to have a tent on
      the battlefield for the musicians to gather every afternoon, but so few
      people use it. Just musicians. Does that justify the cost of tent rental?

      In a word: YES!

      The music was commented on by several people--and enjoyed, too. As someone who wasn't one of the musicians using it, I think it's definitely worth it.

      :-)

      Maerwynn

      ---
      Maerwynn of Holme