293Re: [CalontirDance] Re: Lillies Ball

    Feb 3, 2003
      Hmmm. Just to clarify. There will be music practice for the ball every day,
      and I'm willing to be the point man on that. I'm going to try to get it on
      the schedule and everything. I encourage musicians to come to these
      practices. Nothing shakes my confidence like a musician trying to sight read
      ball music AT the ball. I'd like to set aside an hour every afternoon to
      practice.

      As for music all over Lilies . . . well, I'm not the cheerleader that
      Constantia is. I'm not going to try to organize anything like what she had
      last year. But I'm trying to get some classes lined up for RUSH. (Does that
      count?)

      Conna
      parttime slacker