284dance CD link

    Nov 8, 2002
      Hi All

      well thanks to some nudging by new apprentice I have finished the
      instructions to the Intro CD, available at

      http://www.reynardine.net/reynardine/conradmvk/dance.html

      Note I've added a couple of tunes for the previous versions

      If anybody knows the steps to La Franchoise Novelle pleas send them to
      me. I think I could stumble through it, but trying to write it down,
      not a chance.

      I also have an Intermediate CD available - though I just might
      decide to switch a dance or two between the Intro and Intermediate one.
      Half Hannikan comes to mind. Sorry I dont have a list of tunes
      yet.

      Conrad