190Hole in the wall & Goddesses

    Jun 1, 2001
      Hey all,

      The booklet is put together for ease of use both during and after the
      ball... I like the 11 verse version but am open to doing the six if that is
      the popular opinon...i seem to be hearing that the 11 is the traditional way
      of doign things...

      As for hole in the wall..it was a conscious choice not to put it innto the
      ball. Rowan, if you would like to build a fund raiser aroud it, that is
      fine with me I'll fit it in there somewhere. If we're taking votes mine
      would cancel yours out witha big fat EK! NO! :)

      Thats all for now...Tsire - the ever more convoluted.