1653Bellewode Heraldic, Scribal and Dance Symposium Classes

  • Cassandra White
    Jan 22, 2013
      Greetings and Good Fortune to All,

      My name is Rhiannon O'Keith and I am one of the co-autocrats for the
      Bellewode, Heraldic, Scribal and Dance Symposium to be held on Saturday
      February 9th. Though the symposium is fast approaching, we are still
      taking anyone who would like to teach a class at the symposium. We will
      have a ball as usual after the day of classes, and if you are teaching a
      class and would like to make sure that something you are teaching appears
      in the ball, I would be more than happy to put it in there. I will also
      be happy to answer any questions.

      Yours in Service,

      Rhiannon O'Keith