1606Re: [CalontirDance] Lilies Ball

  • Brenda Knox
    May 25 8:21 AM
      Thanks, Allessandra. There have been a few changes, looks like. Yes, I do
      need the links. I have some of these pulled-out from the previous list, but
      had several versions of the most common ones. Some of these are new to me.
      Is Lucia helping you get the versions she wants? I hope so...Thanks for
      this
      Brenda